Get ready for a new school year!

Youth Opportunity Pass
This program is available to all middle school and high school students who are enrolled in Vancouver, Evergreen, Battle Ground, Camas and Washougal school districts, the Washington State School for the Blind, the Washington School for the Deaf and the Next Success program.

Education Opportunity Pass
This program is available to students currently attending Clark College or WSU Vancouver. Please visit the bookstore or registrar's office to get your pass.

Neither program is available to any other schools or districts at this time.

Valued at over $300, both programs are absolutely free to any student currently attending one of the above listed districts or schools; no restrictions apply. The pass offers all participating students unlimited access to C-TRAN Local service all school year and summer long, starting September 1 through August 31 of the following year. It does not offer access to any Regional or Express service that crosses into Portland, or paratransit service. It is not valid on TriMet or the Portland Streetcar.

Students enrolled in Vancouver or Evergreen school districts, the Washington State School for the Blind or the Washington School for the Deaf are also eligible for free access to Firstenburg and Marshall/Luepke community centers during non-school hours. Please visit the community center closest to you for enrollment details. During COVID, please call the community center ahead of time to make sure it's open to the public. Make sure to bring your valid school ID and your Youth Opportunity Pass with you. Community center access is not available to students of any other school district or program.  

Consent forms are required to participate in the Youth Opportunity Pass program. Simply click on your school district listed below to download the consent form. If your school or district are not shown, YOP is not currently available to you. Once your consent form is completed, please take it with you during school enrollment, or anytime after, to get your YOP pass for the school year. Your school will also have these forms available throughout the school year.  

For home schooled students living within the boundaries of a participating district, families should check with that district about eligibility. The Youth Opportunity Pass program is primarily administered through the school districts and C-TRAN cannot independently issue passes to individual students.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact your school directly.