Due to construction of the Mill Plain BRT project, multiple detours and stop closures are in effect.
In downtown Vancouver, construction will occur on Evergreen Boulevard between Broadway and C Street. Stop ID 1104 (eastbound Evergreen at C Street) and Stop ID 635 (westbound Evergreen at Broadway) will be temporarily closed. The following routes will be on detour:
- Route 25
- Route 31
- Route 32
- Route 37
In the downtown area, passengers can use the following alternate boarding locations.
For Route 25, southbound trips:
- Stop ID 6046 (15th Street at Broadway)
- Stop ID 0579 (Washington Street at 13th Street)
For Route 25, northbound trips:
- Temporary stop at northeast corner of Fort Vancouver Way and Mill Plain.
For Route 37, eastbound trips:
- Stop ID 0633 (Broadway and 13th Street)
Mill Plain corridor
Along the Mill Plain corridor, the following stops will also be closed due to detours and construction activity:
- Stop ID 1305 (southbound Fort Vancouver Way near Mill Plain)
- Stop ID 2648 (northbound Fort Vancouver Way near Mill Plain)
- Stop ID 1189 (eastbound Mill Plain at Fort Vancouver Way)
- Stop ID 1190 (eastbound Mill Plain at Reserve Street)
- Stop ID 1192 (eastbound Mill Plain at V Street)
- Stop ID 1256 (westbound Mill Plain at Reserve Street)
- Stop ID 1251 (westbound Mill Plain at Grand Boulevard)
- Stop ID 2116 (westbound Mill Plain at Devine Road)
- Stop ID 3329 (westbound Mill Plain at Garrison Road)
- Stop ID 1231 (westbound Mill Plain at 97th Avenue)
Temporary stops will also be placed at various locations along the corridor during construction. Additional information is posted at the affected stops.
The Mill Plain BRT project is the second branch of The Vine. New bus rapid transit stations will be built along a 10-mile stretch of the Mill Plain corridor in 2022 and 2023. The work will be completed in phases, with different station locations under construction at different times. Temporary stops and existing stop closures will be adjusted as needed as the project progresses. Work at each individual station is expected to last four to six months.
More information about the Mill Plain BRT project is available here. For questions or trip planning assistance, please call C-TRAN at 360-695-0123.